A sediment filter that removes everything 5 sediments are larger. With 3 different gradient densities water is filtered at 30, 10 and 5 microns.
Filters should be changed at least every 3 months.
- Replacement for Sediment System with a ¾” line
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers, smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Cartridges are individually shrink wrapped